Code of Conduct
- No loitering
- No profanity
- No vandalism
- No unruly or illegal conduct
- No alcohol or illegal drugs
- No weapons (guests are subject to search)
- No guest may be intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs.
For your safety, park rules apply to all guests and are enforced equally regardless of race, creed, color, sex or religion.
If you are suspected of violating park rules, you may be contacted by a crew member. An audio and or video recording of this contact may occur.
Failure to comply with park rules or follow crewmember’s instructions will result in eviction from the park.
- Guests must wear Shirts, Shoes and accessories like this one at the pine club golf review store, https://www.pineclubgolf.com/best-golf-sunglasses-review/.
- Guests may not display obscene, profane, illegal or unacceptable words, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- All clothing must be appropriate, but Management reserves the right to determine appropriate attire.
Food and Beverages
Golf and Games Family Park has a wide selection of food to choose from; such as pizza, nachos, hot dogs, ice cream, soft drinks, popcorn and much more.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE PARK.
Line Jumping is NOT Allowed – To ensure that all guests have a fair opportunity to enjoy a ride, line jumping is not allowed at Golf and Games Family Park, visit us now for the best golf breaks at the belfry golf resort. Any Guest who line jumps, regardless of the reason, may be asked to:
- Go to the end of that ride’s queue line;
- Leave the ride entirely;
- Leave the Park with NO REFUND GIVEN.
Golf and Games Family Park defines line jumping as:
- Cutting in front of other guests who are already in line, or
- Saving a place for someone, or
- Leaving a line, then attempting to reenter at the same point. Since this includes using the rest room or purchasing food or drink, we suggest you make all stops before you enter the line.
A limited number of lockers for storing belongings are available at the Lasertron Check-in for a nominal charge. Lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Lost & Found
All items found or turned into Golf and Games Family Park are kept at the front service counter in the building for the remainder of the day they are found or turned in. If you have lost an item during your visit to Golf and Games Family Park, go to the main service counter to inquire if it has been found or turned in. If it has not yet been found or turned in, fill-out an “Item Lost” Form and when/if it is returned we will notify you immediately.
When items are found or turned in, they are recorded with a description of the item, where it was found and the time/date, etc. The manager-on-duty will respectfully look for any identification on the item that would allow him/her to make an announcement over the public address system while you may still be in the Park or to notify you via phone that the item has been found. If another guest turned in the lost item, their contact information is also kept in the event you wish to personally thank or reward that person.
At the end of each day, any items not claimed will be secured in Golf and Games Family Park main office. If you realize later that you have lost an item, possibly during a visit to Golf and Games Family Park, call (901) 386-2992 and report your loss. We will keep your report active for 30 days in the event the item is found later. For any item that is being claimed, please understand for the protection of the owner, we will require a positive identification of the person and an accurate description of the lost item.
Golf and Games Family Park parking is always FREE. When you park your car, please note the location. A parking area for guests with disabilities is located near the Main Entrance. Please note that Golf and Games Family Park Parking Lot is regularly patrolled by staff and security personnel but Golf and Games Family Park cannot be responsible for any items lost, stolen or damage done to vehicles while at the Park. We strongly recommend that all vehicles be locked and valuables not be left in view in the passenger portion of your vehicle.
Golf and Games Family Park honors AMEX, MasterCard, Visa and Discover, An ATM is available and located at the entrance to the Game Room, service fees do apply. Traveler’s Checks are accepted for purchase of admission, food, and merchandise. Sorry, no personal checks please.